Monday, May 19, 2008

More...

The antique armoire listed two post down didn't sell on ebay. If anyone is interested, or knows someone who would be, let me know. Thanks.


Em and I plan on having a yard sale in a couple of weeks, and in that sale we will also have an "antique furniture sale." I'm going to post some of the things we'll have for sale and the cost. We haven't been able to move any furniture online yet, but we are not giving up hope yet. :) Take a glance and see if anything strikes your fancy. Have a blessed day!

First, my dining table and chairs. The table is a nice piece. I'm not big on knowing what wood is, but I believe it is solid oak. Someone else who has seen it may want to correct me. Has some wear and tear on the top, but in great condition. The chairs are green wrought iron and wicker. I have had these for more than 8 years, and they are all in really good condition. I would take $150.00 for the table and chairs. (SOLD)
Next is this antique cupboard with leaded glass windows. This is a pretty piece. Would look really great as a painted piece if anyone knows how to do painted pieces. I almost would like to keep this, but my house is full. This piece could go from $350 - $450. I am only asking $175.00.
I'm going to post more later. I have a Jenny Lynn crib, a tropical twin headboard (from Gayfers display department), some captains chairs, a corner cabinet and more. I don't have any pictures of that stuff right now. Check back later and thanks for looking.

No comments: