Monday, May 26, 2008

Items also for sale this weekend.

So my yard sale/antique sale is this coming Saturday at the house from 6am to 4 pm. Our address is 1903 Auburn Avenue, Bay Minette. Almost everything on this page is still for sale.
More items I'll have for sale this weekend.
Stain glass hanging lamp with tulips. A entertainment center (child size). Perfect for a bedroom.
Jenny Lynn crib.
Solid wood corner cabinet and changing table.
Ping titanium 10 loft driver, 350 series stiff in excellent condition! All of these are men's standard right handed. The next picture is a brand new, not opened Founder's Club 21 loft driver.
I also have another Ping i 3 14 loft driver. In excellent condition! And I have the Ping eye 2 #1 iron (listed down at the bottom of this post.)
Need to sell these clubs, so negotiating is possible!
I also have a very nice, hardly used Budweiser Gold bag.

No comments: