Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Great Time

I have really had a great time researching and selling these pieces. I can't make more purchases until I sell some more though. Right now I have listings on Mobile and Pensacola's Craiglist.org. If you have never shopped these websites, I would suggest that you do.
I have some framed artwork that I am selling. Will post those pictures as soon as I can get them downloaded. Many of the items I have listed below are still for sale. The Armoire, china cabinet, cupboard, lamp, hutch, crib, changing table, and more. I'll have that posting for you later this week.
Right now I am researching how to repair a vintage couch I bought. Someone was going to give it to goodwill, and I couldn't pass it up. Was a great investment. I'll picture it soon as I get to working on it. Don't want to ruin it, so I'll be researching this well.
Have a great day, and if you are ever looking for anything, ANYTHING, I might be able to find it for you. Just comment and let me know!
God Bless.

No comments: